tisdag 2 augusti 2011

Twice Blessed

Children are a source of joy 
To which nothing else compares. 
And that joy is doubled whenever 
Those children come in pairs. 

Twice the work and twice the tears, 
That of course is true, 
But there´s twice the hugs and kisses 
And twice the laughter, too. 

"Double Trouble" some folks say, 
folks who think they know, 
But they are really very wrong, 
And so I tell them so. 

"Twice Blessed" I say to make it clear, 
I´d have it no other way. 
And then I smile and nod my head
 
And wish them a good day.


Denna dikt gillar jag, men jag hittar inte vem som skrivit den... Någon som vet? Jag har letat lite på nätet, men inte hittat någon författare. Jag funderar på att ha denna i en ram, speciellt till barnens 1 års-/namnkalas men kan nog tänka mig att ha den framme annars också...


Puss puss

Inga kommentarer: